The west side of Maui full of action, excitement and adventure. The Kaanapali coast has great sport and beach activities, while Lahaina offers excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, and island entertainment.
- Snorkel at Napili Bay or Kapalua Beach and look for humuhumunukunukuapuaa (state fish of Hawaii).
- Stroll through historic Lahaina Town
- Watch surfers shred waves from lahaina harbor, s-turns in kahana, or Kaanapali beach
- Go on a whale watching boat ride offÂ Kaanapali
- Ride the Sugar Cane Train
- Go play a round of golf on the prestigious Kapalua course (home of the Mercedes championship)
- Surf at the best right surf break (some say in the world) at Honolua bay
- Watch a Outrigger Canoe as it is being built by master carvers from all over Polynesia
- Watch or engage in a OC6 (racing canoe) regatta race at canoe beach
Come stay with us at Napili Point to get easy access to all that West Maui has to offer!